Below is what a typical workday looks like for a Microverse student. Please note that exact times may vary depending on your time zone, but amount of time spent in each task will remain unchanged.
Also, please make sure you take a look at our strict attendance policy.
- 8:00 am - 8:45 am: Solve data structures & algorithms challenges individually (45 minutes)
- 8:45 am - 9:00 am: Review solution with your Stand-up Team* (15 minutes)
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm: Work on the main curriculum with your coding partner (3 hours)
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Lunch break (1 hour)
- 1:00 pm - 4:45 pm: Work on the main curriculum with your coding partner (3.75 hours)
- 4:45 pm - 5:00 pm: Prep for your stand-up call (15 minutes)
- 5:00 pm - 5:15 pm: Call with your Stand-up Team* (15 minutes)
- 5:15 pm - Onwards: Optional catch-up time
*Your Stand-up Team is your core support group. Think of them as your classmates; it's a group of 5 other students that will be going through the same learning experience that you are going through at approximately the same time.
Here is a student discussing a typical day at Microverse: