Resetting Your Password
Forgot your password or need to change it? No problem! Just follow the steps below to reset it:
- Go to https://apply.microverse.org/sign-in
- Click on the "Forgot your password?" link to prompt the reset password pop-up window.
- In the pop-up window, enter your Microverse application email address & click on "Send Password Reset Email"
- You will be sent a reset code to your email from [email protected]. Enter the reset code from the email in the "Reset Code" box.
- Enter your new password in the "New Password" and "Confirm password" boxes and click on the "Reset Password" button.
And voila, our password is now changed! Now you can log in using your email and the new password you just created.
Having issues? Check out our suggestions below.
Here are some common issues on resetting your password and how to solve them. If your issue is not described below, please email us at [email protected].
I tried resetting my password and I'm told that my email is "not found":
This likely means that you entered your email incorrectly or have used an email that's different from the one you provided before in your Microverse application. If you have more than one email address, check your inboxes for emails from us to determine which one you used. If you have tried it all and still get this error, please email us at [email protected].
I'm not receiving the password reset email:
You might have entered the wrong email address. Try going back to our Sign-In Page, clicking on "Forgot your password?", and re-enter your email. Then, make sure you check all of your inbox folders, including Spam, of the email account that you provided. If you still can't find it, please email us at [email protected].