🚀 We've moved to a shiny, new application platform! 🚀
We built this new platform with lots of love and hope you like it. ❤️
There's no need to worry because all your previous application progress has been saved. All you need to do is follow the steps below and you'll be able to start right where you left off!
Note: Since you're already registered as an applicant, we have automatically created an account for you. However, you'll have to reset your password before accessing our new platform.
Step 1: Reset Your Password
- Go to https://apply.microverse.org/sign-in
- Click on the "Forgot your password?" link to prompt the reset password pop-up window.
- In the pop-up window, enter your Microverse application email address & click on "Send Password Reset Email"
- You will be sent a reset code to your email from [email protected]. Enter the reset code from the email in the "Reset Code" box.
- Enter your new password in the "New Password" and "Confirm password" boxes and click on the "Reset Password" button. Your password is now changed!
- Now log in using your email and the new password you just created.
Step 2: Continue Your Application
Once you have logged in...
Unless you have already passed our coding challenges, you will be redirected to the Home Page. In this dashboard, you'll be able to choose whether you want to continue with the Coding Challenges or brush up on your basic coding skills in our Pre-Course Work.
If you were in the process of completing the Coding Challenges but haven't passed them yet, you'll be able to re-try them by clicking on "View Coding Challenges" > "Start Coding Challenges". The "Sign Up on HackerRank" link will take you back to the HackerRank challenges (it's the same challenges as before so your code should be fully saved on HackerRank). Once you complete the challenges, you'll submit your results to us.
If you have any other questions, please take a look at our FAQs below.
1. What has changed?
Our application steps have not changed. You will still need to pass the same three Application Coding Challenges and you will still have our Pre-Course Work and Practice Challenges resources available from within the platform.
2. When I try to reset my password I'm told that my email is not found. What should I do?
This likely means that you entered your email incorrectly or have used an email that's different from the one you provided before in your Microverse application. If you have more than one email address, check your inboxes for emails from us to determine which one you used. If you have tried it all and still get this error, please email us at [email protected]croverse.org.
3. I'm not receiving the reset email. What should I do?
Check all your folders in the account you provided (including spam). If you still can't find it, click on "Send a new reset code" at the bottom of the reset password pop-up window. If that still doesn't work, please email us at [email protected].
4. What if I had already passed and submitted the Coding Challenges?
If you had already passed the Coding Challenges AND submitted them to us through our legacy platform then, once you log in, you will get redirected to the next step of the process, submitting your Check-In Form.
5. What if I have already submitted my Check-In Form?
If you already submitted your Check-In Form, then you don't need to log in to our Admissions platform at all! Upon receiving your Check-In, we will follow up with you via email to pair you with your Microverse Trials partners.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to us via the chat icon at the bottom right or via email at [email protected].