For press inquiries, please contact [email protected].
Microverse is an online school for remote software developers where students worldwide pay nothing until they land a life-changing job. We’re on a mission to train and connect 1 million talented people around the world with remote jobs by 2030.
We provide a rigorous and supportive peer-to-peer learning environment for professional and globally-minded software developers. At Microverse, students learn through more than 1,000 hours of remote pair programming and real-time collaboration.
Microverse has received applications from more than 200 countries and has enrolled students from 90+ countries. Microverse alumni have increased their salary 2x-10x after completing the full-time Program.
Created in 2018 by Ariel Camus, the team has since grown to employees from more than 10 countries, who are passionate about closing the global gap between talent and opportunity.
You can read more about our team and mission here.
Inspiring Student Journeys
- A Microverse graduate from Nigeria is making 8x what he made previously working in a support role for a US-based company.
- Students from Serbia and Kosovo put their countries’ differences aside and are working as full-time coding partners through pair programming.
- Microverse has hired one of its graduates from Mexico to be a full-time software engineer.
- 45 year old mother of four from Algeria is learning to code full time.
- A Nigerian couldn't afford to pay for the gas to keep his electricity generator running, so he became the first beneficiary of Microverse's living stipend program.