Below is what a typical workday looks like for a Microverse student. Please note that times are expressed in the program's time zone (UTC-6) so make sure you know what this schedule means in your local time zone.
Also, please make sure you take a look at our strict attendance policy.
- 8:00 am - 8:45 am: Solve data structures & algorithms challenges individually (45 minutes)
- 8:45 am - 9:00 am: Review solution with your Stand-up Team* (15 minutes)
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm: Work on the main curriculum with your coding partner (3 hours)
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Lunch break (1 hour)
- 1:00 pm - 4:45 pm: Work on the main curriculum with your coding partner (3.75 hours)
- 4:45 pm - 5:00 pm: Prep for your stand-up call (15 minutes)
- 5:00 pm - 5:15 pm: Call with your Stand-up Team* (15 minutes)
- 5:15 pm - Onwards: Optional catch-up time
*Your Stand-up Team is your core support group. Think of them as your classmates; it's a group of 5 other students that will be going through the same learning experience that you are going through at approximately the same time.