This article describes the full-time daily schedule that students follow up until they finish the program. Students are expected to follow this schedule every day, and failure to do so could lead to expulsion from our program.
Please note that times are expressed in the program's schedules (UTC-6 and UTC+1) so make sure you know what this schedule means in your local time zone.
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am: Morning Session with your Stand-Up Team (30 minutes)
- 8:30 am - 12:00 pm: Collaborative Coding Session with your Coding Partner (3.5 hours)
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Lunch break (1 hour)
- 1:00 pm - 4:45 pm: Collaborative Coding Session with your Coding Partner (3.75 hours)
- 4:45 pm - 5:00 pm: Prep for your stand-up call (15 minutes)
- 5:00 pm - 5:15 pm: Evening Stand-up Team meeting (15 minutes)
- 5:15 pm - Onwards: Optional catch-up and homework time
When do I work on the Technical Curriculum?
You will work on the Technical curriculum with your coding partner twice a day during the Collaborative Coding Sessions. You will work on lessons, exercises, and technical projects four days a week, from Monday to Thursday.
When do I work on the Professional Skills Curriculum?
Once a week, on Fridays, you will dedicate your Collaborative Coding Sessions time to the Professional Skills curriculum. These will be completed individually, but your coding partner will still be there to serve as a source of support and accountability.
When do I work on the Algorithms and Data Structures Curriculum?
At the end of each module (and once you have submitted your Capstone Project), you will start working on the Algorithms and Data Structures Curriculum. You'll also complete these individually with your coding partner serving as an accountability buddy.