To join the Full-Time Program, you will need to complete our application process. In it, we will measure your technical skills and based on them we will either recommend that you first do some Pre-Course Work, or ask you to move forward with the Full-Time Program application.
Here are the requirements for the Full-Time Program:
- English: You need to be proficient in spoken and written English (B2 level, at a minimum).
- Availability: You need to be available to join the program full-time: Mon - Fri / 8am - 5:15pm UTC-6/UTC+1. Part-time jobs are not possible with our demanding curriculum (although we still recommend against it, a part-time job that is less than 10 hours a week and happens ONLY over the weekend, may be acceptable depending on the applicants situation).
- Financial Support: You need to be able to support yourself financially throughout the Program (6-8 months) and throughout your job search (time varies by student).
- Internet: You need to have access to a high-speed and stable Internet connection 24 hours a day (read more).
- Equipment: You need to own a computer (see specs here) with a microphone and webcam.
- Basic Coding Knowledge: You will need to know how to solve basic algorithmic problems. If you don't yet, we recommend that you take a look at our free, self-paced Pre-Course Work or participate in our free coding sessions. Please note that although you need some prior knowledge of programming, you do NOT need to have prior knowledge in the specific languages we teach (e.g. Ruby, React).
- Intention to Work: You must be available and have the intention to work full-time once you graduate from our program.
- Collaboration Skills: You need to enjoy spending time building, learning and working with other people. We are looking for exceptional collaborators and communicators.
- Professionalism and Work Ethic: You must have a strong work ethic and behave respectfully and responsibly. This is one of the most important characteristics we look for in new students.