In order to join the full-time program, you will need to complete our application process. In it, we will measure your technical skills and based on them we will either recommend that you first do some Pre-Course Work, or ask you to move forward with the Full-Time Program application.
The Pre-Course Work is self-paced, but the Full-Time Program does have a few other requirements you should consider:
- You need to be proficient in spoken and written English
- You need to have access to a high-speed and stable Internet connection 24 hours a day (read more)
- You need to own a computer with a microphone and webcam (see specs here)
- You need to enjoy spending time building, learning and working with other people
- You need to be available to join the program full-time, Mon - Fri / 8am - 5:15pm (in your selected time zone)
- You need to be able to support yourself financially throughout the Program (6-8 months) and throughout your job search (time varies by student)
- Part-time jobs are not possible with our demanding curriculum (although we still recommend against it, a part-time job that is less than 10 hours a week and happens ONLY over the weekend, may be acceptable depending on the applicants situation)
- You must be available and have the intention to work full-time once you graduate from our program.
Please note that although you need some prior knowledge of programming to join the Full-Time Program, you do NOT need prior knowledge of the specific languages we teach (e.g. Ruby, React).